https://aydaonthego.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AOTG-Gold-logo.png 0 0 Shisha https://aydaonthego.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AOTG-Gold-logo.png Shisha2019-04-04 13:40:042019-04-04 14:53:27Talk Less, Listen More
When selling your products to potential customers it’s tempting to over-share about your products – why it’s the best thing ever, how wonderful the features are – all singing and dancing; and this over-explaining continues with the price of your product.
You talk so much that you don’t allow the potential customer to speak – just in case they have an objection!
Customers are put off when you overload them with information; especially when it comes to the price – it shows you lack of confidence in the value your product offers.
To help you sell effectively:
1) Qualify the Customer: Ask (pre-arranged) specific questions to know what their problem is.
2) Highlight the Benefits: Talk about the benefits of your product – why/how it solves the problem they’ve just mentioned. You may mention (briefly) your product’s features, but don’t dwell on them unless the customer asks.
3) Include the Customer in the Sales Conversation: Don’t just talk and talk, ask questions in-between your talk, e.g. say, ‘you mentioned you’re having problems with A and B, well this product will help you with A and show you how to get rid of B’, etc.
4) Tell Your Price and Be Quiet: Just say your price and wait for them to respond. Don’t say your price and immediately start explaining why it’s priced that way. If they raise an objection, then you explain why it’s that price, the products benefits (again) and the value it provides.
5) Get the Sale: To know more about getting the sale, join my FREE Live webinar on 25th April 2019 where I’ll be teaching how you can make your product so valuable your customer will be EAGER to buy from you.
To register for the webinar, click HERE.