In my 7+ years of helping people get more customers and increase sales in their business, I’ve seen the same handful of mistakes occur over and over again.
In fact, if you can just avoid making the following mistakes, I suspect you will have no trouble reaching your business growth goals.
Here they are:
1) Not Identifying Your Ideal Client – just knowing your target market is not enough.
2) Not Testing Your Market – it’s not enough to think you have a good product, you’ve got to KNOW it.
3) Copying Your Competitors – yes it’s good to check out the competition but you don’t have to COPY them!
4) No Clear Vision – very deadly for any entrepreneur.
5) Not Having a TARGETED Marketing Strategy – you’re trying to sell to everyone but no-one is buying.
6) Not Setting Attainable Goals – that’s a surefire way to set yourself up to fail.
7) Spending More Time on Creating and Less time on Selling.
8) Focusing More on Making a Sale than Connecting with Customers.
9) Not Getting Feedback.
10) Thinking You Can Do It All By Yourself – you can’t.
So there you have it. Now you know what to avoid.
Are there any more you’d like to add? Let me know, send me a comment!
For the “how to’s” of setting your business up for success, check out 14-Day Challenge. This is where I show you how to increase sales and learn how to market like a Pro without suffering from overwhelm and burnout!